During the Coronavirus crisis we had to cancel some of our special events. We hope to be able run the events for the rest of the year. We opened with a full range of stalls at our regular weekly markets on 13th April 2021.
We are set up to keep everyone safe with all the necessary social distancing and hygiene. If you come Buxton Market to do your shopping please follow social distancing measures and stay safe.
The regular market from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m every Tuesday and Saturday offers a great option for your everyday needs, this includes:
|Arts & crafts||Jewellery|
|Clothes & accessories||Pet foods and products|
|Cleaning & household goods||Pictures & posters|
|Cosmetics||Plants and flowers|
|Food & drink||Tools|
|Honey products||Watch repairs & batteries|
Special Monthly Markets 2021
Alongside the regular market, there are specialist markets and events throughout the year. The first Saturday of each month starting is the Craft, Quirky & Vintage Markets which includes local craftspeople and traders selling artisan foods, vintage and collectibles. The third Saturday of each month is the Food & Drink Special Market which includes stalls some of the best producers and artisan makers in the local area.
The full programme of special monthly markets are:
- Saturday 18th September – Food & Drink Special Market
- Saturday 2nd October – Craft, Quirky & Vintage Market
- Saturday 16th October – Food & Drink Special Market
- Saturday 6th November – Craft, Quirky & Vintage Market
- Saturday 20th November – Food & Drink Special Market
- Saturday 4th December – Craft, Quirky & Vintage Market
- Saturday 18th December – Food & Drink Special Market
We also run some special markets throughout the year. We have a Christmas Market planned for Saturday 11th December