The regular market from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m every Tuesday and Saturday offers a great option for your everyday needs:
|Arts & crafts||Jewellery|
|Clothes & accessories||Pet foods and products|
|Cleaning & household goods||Pictures & posters|
|Cosmetics||Plants and flowers|
|Food & drink||Tools|
|Honey products||Watch & phone accessories|
Themed Markets 2020.
Alongside the regular market there are specialist markets and events throughout the year. The first Saturday of each month starting in April is the Craft, Quirky, Vintage & Flea Market –
4th April, 2nd May, 6th June, 4th July, 1st August, 5th September, 3rd October, 7th November, 5th December. On 2nd May we’ll also celebrate Buxton Markets’ 4th Birthday.
Look out for our special special markets to coincide with Buxton events including:
Saturday 11th April- Easter Market with games, competitions and lots of fun. Saturday 16th May – Spring Food Festival with some of the best from the region. Saturday 13th June – Garden & Plant Fair (part of Buxton Open Gardens)
- Saturday 4 and Tuesday 14th July – Buxton Fringe on The Market Place – live music, street theatre and more.
- Saturday 18th July – Summer Food & Drink Special market
and. Buxton Day of Dance – live music and dancing all day
- Saturday 19th September – Late Summer Food Festival.
- Saturday 31st October – Halloween – Spooky fun for all the family – late opening.
- Saturday 12th December – Christmas Market – seasonal gifts & activities, food & drink.