The regular market from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m every Tuesday and Saturday offers a great option for your everyday needs:
|Arts & crafts||Jewellery|
|Clothes & accessories||Pet foods and products|
|Cleaning & household goods||Pictures & posters|
|Cosmetics||Plants and flowers|
|Food & drink||Tools|
|Honey products||Watch & phone accessories|
Themed Markets 2019.
Alongside the regular market there are specialist markets and events throughout the year. The first Saturday of each month starting in April is the Craft, Quirky, Vintage & Flea Market – 6th April, 4th May, 1st June, 6th July, 3rd August, 7th September, 5th October, 2nd November, 7th December. On 4th May we’ll also celebrate Buxton Markets’ 3rd Birthday.
Look out for our special special markets to coincide with Buxton events including:
- Saturday 20th April- Easter Market with games, competitions and lots of fun.
- Saturday 18th May – Spring Food Festival with some of the best from the region.
- Saturday 7th, Tuesday 16th and Tuesday 23rd July – Buxton Fringe on The Market Place – live music, street theatre and more.
- Saturday 20th July – Buxton Day of Dance – live music and dancing all day.
- Saturday 21st September – Late Summer Food Festival.
- Saturday 14th December – Christmas Market – seasonal gifts & activities, late opening.
Note: there will be no markets on 9th & 13th July because of the Buxton Carnival.