The regular market from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m every Tuesday and Saturday offers a great option for your everyday needs:
|Arts & crafts||Jewellery|
|Clothes & accessories||Pet foods and products|
|Cleaning & household goods||Pictures & posters|
|Cosmetics||Plants and flowers|
|Food & drink||Tools|
|Honey products||Watch & phone accessories|
Themed Markets 2018.
Alongside the regular market there are specialist markets and events throughout the year. The first Saturday of each month starting in March is the Craft, Quirky, Vintage & Flea Market – 3rd March, 7th April, 5th May, 2nd June, 7th July 4th August, 1st September, 6th October, 3rd November, 1st December.
Look out for our special special markets to coincide with Buxton events including:
- Saturday 28th April- Come & Try Travel Day with displays, exhibits, demonstrations and things to try on the theme of travel around Buxton.
- Saturday 5th May – Spring Weekend and Buxton Markets’ 2nd Birthday Party.
- Saturday 9th June – Garden & Plant Fair – Buxton Open Gardens Trail weekend and HRS Chatsworth Flower Show week.
- Saturday 7th July – Buxton Fringe on The Market Place – Buxton Fringe “mini festival” at the Market Place open air venue.
- Saturday 21st July – Buxton Day of Dance – live music and dancing all day.
- Saturday 22nd September – Late Summer Food Festival.
- Saturday 15th December – Christmas Market – seasonal gifts & activities, late opening.
Note: there will be no markets on 10th & 14th July because of the Buxton Carnival.