If you are not sure where we are, or not sure how to get to us you’ve come to the right page.
Where are we
- Buxton Markets postcode is SK17 6EQ.
- You should be able to put this into your GPS or Satnav to find us.
- If you are a what3words user you can find us using: orders.original.marinated
- Or Longitude: 53.25, Longitude: -1.91
There are number of car parks within easy walking distance of Buxton Market, plus on-street parking nearby. The car parks are pay and display as is some of the on-road parking.
There are a number of bus stops on Buxton Market. Buses that stop at those bus stops are as follows:
- 58 – Macclesfield – Buxton – Bakewell – Chatsworth
- 61 Glossop – New Mills – Buxton
- 76 – Buxton Town Service
- 77 – Buxton Town Service
- 108 – Ashbourne – Leek – Buxton
- 185 – Fairfield Connect
- 190 – Whaley Bridge – Chinley – Chapel-en-le-Frith – Peak Forest – Buxton
- 441 – Ashbourne – Newhaven – Buxton
- 442 – Ashbourne – Hartington – Longnor – Buxton
- Skyline – Manchester Airport – Stockport – Chapel-en-le-Frith – Dove Holes – Peak Dale – Buxton
- Trans-Peak – Matlock – Bakewell – Buxton
Buxton is a terminus station so, from Manchester get on the Buxton line. It is about a 10 minute walk from the station to the Market. (point to local map)
Last updated 7/2/23